Kelseys FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kelseys FC

KELSEYS FC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
allgold

allgold

The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL Empty
PostSubject: The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL   The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:19 pm

While gladly excepting the thanks and praises of the team for the food that was made the other week, i have a confession to make to you all. Yes the sausage caserol was extreamly nice but.................... i didnt make it!!!!!! Lisa made it all i did was wrap the potatoes up in tin foil !!! the guilt was killing me and ive had many sleepless nights since please except my humble appologies for miss leading you into thinking it was me.I hope you can all forgive and forget so that we can move on Embarassed Embarassed

BigTp
Back to top Go down
BobbyH

BobbyH

PostSubject: Re: The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL   The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:05 pm

This has sent shockwaves around the club!
Back to top Go down
http://www.firstclasshijack.co.uk
bradshaw

bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL   The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:42 pm

T.... i gave you written personal appreciations for food, i feel you have betrayed me. You havnt let me down, or the rest of the players, but yourself.

So i withdraw any praise i may have given you, and give it all to lisa, thankyou very much. Im thinking the least you can do now to make amends is sort us out with the requested soup with crusty bread and sticky toffee pavlova for pudding next week. The balls in your court big man.
Back to top Go down
allgold

allgold

PostSubject: Re: The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL   The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:11 pm

My head is well and trully hung in shame... I am now orking on the menu for next week Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
gaffa

gaffa

PostSubject: Re: The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL   The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:40 pm

I can't bring myself to explain my disappointment in the dishonesty of someone I called a friend and I thought was an honourable family man.

The only road to redemption begins with sticky toffee pavlova.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL   The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL Empty

Back to top Go down

The great SAUSAGE SCANDAL
Page 1 of 1