Kelseys FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kelseys FC

KELSEYS FC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's on the menu?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JONAH

JONAH

What's on the menu? Empty
PostSubject: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 am

what food would people like to see on the menu after footy on a sunday?

this week the chicken selection was pretty good..........Daz ate his own body weight! Very Happy

i am hoping for a beef sunday lunch yorkies roasts.....the works! maybe big-T can make it?
Back to top Go down
gaffa

gaffa

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:22 am

While you may think they food was good, the food was garbage! You should have been there the Sunday before mate, when the now infamous sausage casserole was dished up.....

The good news for those of you who didn't like the food yesterday is that Tony (or should I say, LISA!) is going to be doing the food from now on, so expect further culinary delights such as the sausage casserole! Very Happy

Thanks Lisa! cheers
Back to top Go down
bradshaw

bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 am

Jonah im not sure what food your used to but that lot was shite on sunday! You must have been bought up in squalor to enjoy that tripe.

The shout for a sunday roast would be ideal. Is Tony up to the task of making up for his mistakes/lies?
Back to top Go down
bradshaw

bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 am

Whos with me then for wanting the following for next sunday after the game?

Starter

Soup of the Day with Crusty Bread

Main

Roast Beef with Roasties, 2 veg and a yorkshire

Dessert

Sticky Toffee Pavlova

(perhaps followed with some after eights for good measure)
Back to top Go down
gaffa

gaffa

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:20 pm

bradshaw wrote:
Whos with me then for wanting the following for next sunday after the game?

Starter

Soup of the Day with Crusty Bread

Main

Roast Beef with Roasties, 2 veg and a yorkshire

Dessert

Sticky Toffee Pavlova

(perhaps followed with some after eights for good measure)

I'm with you Bradders! Nice touch with the after eights.... cheers
Back to top Go down
bradshaw

bradshaw

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Just in case there is any doubt over extras and condiments required for sundays lunch... lashings of rich gravy will be required for the main course.
Back to top Go down
Richie

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:44 pm

A nice bowl of apple crumble and warm custard would be a great follow up to a fantastic roast............................
Back to top Go down
gaffa

gaffa

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:38 am

Richie wrote:
A nice bowl of apple crumble and warm custard would be a great follow up to a fantastic roast............................

This gets my vote over the pavlova!!!!!

Anyone else noticed that Tony hasn't responded to this request yet.... think he is asking Lisa to do it again so he can pass it off as his own once more?

lol!
Back to top Go down
allgold

allgold

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:57 am

If any of you feel like making a three course meal then be my guest i wont stand in your way!!!!

If your lucky ill even say i made it!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allgold

allgold

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:59 am

I will make the soup this week if you want though any prefrence on what sort. Would you like it chunky or normall??
Back to top Go down
gaffa

gaffa

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:46 am

allgold wrote:
If any of you feel like making a three course meal then be my guest i wont stand in your way!!!!

If your lucky ill even say i made it!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Goes without saying mate.... Rolling Eyes

Razz
Back to top Go down
JONAH

JONAH

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 am

bradshaw wrote:
Jonah im not sure what food your used to but that lot was shite on sunday! You must have been bought up in squalor to enjoy that tripe.

The shout for a sunday roast would be ideal. Is Tony up to the task of making up for his mistakes/lies?

I was just being kind incase the owner was on here?

i would like a jumdo yorkshire pudding with my meal please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's on the menu?   What's on the menu? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's on the menu?
Page 1 of 1