Kelseys FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kelseys FC

KELSEYS FC

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Club finances fact and fiction!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
allgold

allgold

Club finances fact and fiction!! Empty
PostSubject: Club finances fact and fiction!!   Club finances fact and fiction!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:40 am

After listening to diffrent players i thought it only fair that i tell you all about the finacial state of Kelseys fc.

At the moment we have a running total of £25.50 in the kitty thats right we are in profit!!!!!!!!!!

FACTS

At the start of the season we paid £250 out of the club funds for league fees ect this was raised by the signing on fees you all paid and also by money the gaffa paid out of his own pocket.

FICTION

The signing on fees were not used by Ryan or anyone else to fund any of the following new car/house/clothes/bike/hloiday/prostitutes/drugs/drink/food/flowers for women or hair trasnplants for team members.

FACT

Subs each week are used to pay for training the ref (home games) kit washing and now because we dont use the pub enough we subsadise the food with the money raised from the card and money from kitty.

FICTION

The food is not free.Subs are not used to fund my mars bar addiction. Everyone pays subs noone gets free subs except Ted (as he travels from Stratford each week).

FACT

Daz "watch me vannish" colledge did pay his fines and was not let off or given special treatment.

FICTION OR FACT

Daz did not give Scott or Ryan sexual favours so that his fines would disappear.

FACT

Yes we are owed money from players that have left.Yes it has been a struggle at times keeping the club afloat>but with the great bunch of lads we have and much hard work from those involved behind the scenes the mighty bees will go from strength to strength both on and off the pitch. Subs will be reduced once the summer is here and we can train at night outdoors.

So all im asking is for 1 mars bar of each player and the club will grow to great proportions.......

So as we have some money in the club raising money for the end of season party presontation is going to be a struggle for us all,but if we pull together we will do it. We can start tonight ill bring a card down will charge £1 a square winner makes £20 or £30 club makes £20 or £30 if that sounds fair to everyone??
Back to top Go down
BobbyH

BobbyH

PostSubject: Re: Club finances fact and fiction!!   Club finances fact and fiction!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:24 am

I'm getting you a mars bar. Bring two cards, the more drunk everyone gets the cards will be flying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.firstclasshijack.co.uk
Daz

Daz

PostSubject: Re: Club finances fact and fiction!!   Club finances fact and fiction!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:40 am

Not strictly true........

I did have a drunken fumble with Tony in the toilet to help pay my fine x

Thanks "Big boy"
Back to top Go down
gaffa

gaffa

PostSubject: Re: Club finances fact and fiction!!   Club finances fact and fiction!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:16 am

Again, not 100% accurate.

I did us some of the signing on fees to feed my brussel sprouts addiction, but fear not I am currently a recoving brussel sprout addict Smile
Back to top Go down
allgold

allgold

PostSubject: Re: Club finances fact and fiction!!   Club finances fact and fiction!! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:01 am

The cards will be down the pub tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
S.Protheroe

S.Protheroe

PostSubject: Re: Club finances fact and fiction!!   Club finances fact and fiction!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Just becoming upto date with the finacial situation, good effort Big T,

One Mars Bar is yours Sunday!!!!!!!

I bet you cannot wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club finances fact and fiction!!   Club finances fact and fiction!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Club finances fact and fiction!!
Page 1 of 1